Friday, February 04, 2005

Becoming me again

Well, this is my very first ever blog. Daunting and yet gratifying.
Just a little word to any of those cyber wierdo's out there to stay away from my thoughts. They're mine and you should only be reading them if I invite you to.

Anyway, this little site is going to mark my journey to self discovery. Sounds quite poxy I know, but I think it's going to be therapeutic, for me at least.
It's going to document my withdrawal from the prescription drug Aropax and also a possible weight loss journey (fingers crossed). And who knows, I may share this space with others who are going through similar nasties.
Anyway, Iam going to get to setting up my blog now.
Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Hatter. said...

Ah, so in fact trashblog is not blog numero uno - have been tempted to set up another one myself - seems easier to use different spaces to do different stuff. Apologies if I am classified as one of your cyber weirdos but that's the joy of putting private stuff in public space - occasionally wonder exactly who is out there reading my random rants.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home