Monday, February 07, 2005

Weekend

Well, I made it. I'm a survivor. Not in a Beyonce way, more like a Kelly Rowland kinda way (love those gals).
Anyway, weekend was absoloute shit house. It started of GREAT. Scott and I were feeling great, so we had some drinkie poo's on friday night, stayed up really late talking, like the good old days. So right there, that's it (glug, glug, glug). My saturday morning is not going to be wonderful. We had to go see Mum, she's about 2.5 hours drive from us, but I felt so awful. Scott tried to cancel as I slept it off, but Mum wouldn't take no for an answer....
So there you go. We went to Woollongong. Nice time actually, just wish I had felt human.

Have noticed I am able to stay up much later than in the past. But, I have to say, those well publicised flu like systems that I have read about hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday. Hard core!!! Not so bad today though. It seems that days 4-6 are the worst.

So, we decided last night I should stick to 5mg for at least another week. It's so close I can taste it. ARGH!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hammy Goonan said...

Nearly there mate!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home