Thursday, February 17, 2005

Day 3-Zero

Oh god, I feel like ground zero today (bound to get a response from any American's who happen to stumble upon my humble blog). I went to bed really early last night, 9pm and slept terribly. I feel so damn tired. I even woke at one point with a head zap. What I mean is that the f#%^&ing head zap actually woke me. It was nasty.
My eyes are having trouble with focusing, as in my vision is jumpy. It's not pleasant by any means, but I am coping. It's day 3. I was really hoping I would have no withdrawals for this final bit, but no such luck.
The BIGGEST thing still, is no anxiety, specifically, no panic attacks.
I'm going to try to take monday off work, because It think that I will be worse days 5-7 (historically this has been the case).
Irritability is at an all time high. I just want to fuck up everyone I see. I want to yell and scream and I feel suprisingly numb and hazy for one who is Aropax free.

I'll update tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home