Friday, February 18, 2005

Well, today is day 4 and it's looking pretty good. I still have head zaps, and dizzyness, but overall, I am feeling quite spritely today. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's friday??
yay for Friday!!!
On the withdrawal side of things, I don't really have alot to report. On a personal note, am still feeling a little fuzzy, am starting to wonder if I am just a fuzzy kinda person?
I have decided that I am not all that interesting. Basically, I don't do much more than go to and from work, drink and smoke. I don't seem to have any passion anymore. I want to be albe to enjoy my Aropax drug free life, but I don't seem to be motivated to do so.
If you have any suggestions out there about finding yourself or your passions, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home