Wednesday, March 16, 2005

And Again...

It's been a good week since I have been here on this little jo world. Not a great deal has happened. The situation seems to be in hand with the move.... I am going to be leaving and arriving in Brisbane in exactly 3 weeks today. Scott has been great, really taken control of the situation and has organized most things.
I'm flying up a few days before he will arrive, that will be a little strange, I must admit.
"Hi my husbands parents, here I am...to live with you...hope you don't hate me too soon for my numerous quirky habbits" ahh I dunno.

I have come to the conclusion that I stress far too much. Must learn to stress less.
From now on, I am total chill out Jo who doesn't care much about anything. I am going to be un-employed in 2.5 weeks and I don't care!
I am moving in with virtual strangers who are family and it's all good!

Are you convinced yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home