Monday, February 28, 2005

Freedom

Hallelujah!!! It's happened. I am now Aropax Free, entirely. It's been roughly 10 days since I last had any of the drug. I survived an awesome weekend, no withdrawals to speak of and no panic attacks. So ladies and gentleman, from this I have concluded that I am free. I have achieved the treasure at the end of the tunnel and passed through the nightmare.

For anyone else reading this take heart and be brave. You can do it. This whole blog is an entire testamont to the fact that it can be done.

I can tell it's out of my system now... am actually starting to loose weight!

Have also made a huge decision. Scott and I are moving to Brisbane (from Canberra) in only 6 weeks. It's going to be awesome and I think now that I have a new life of sorts I want to be able to start afresh, need something to shake it up a bit. I told my boss today (not officially giving notice, just the heads up) and it was AWESOME!
I seriously reccommend everyone quit their jobs. Total chaos, could be fun? ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Hammy Goonan said...

Yay for getting off the drugs, yay for loosing weight, yay for quitting jobs and yay for Jo!!

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very nice site. I was out looking for "krispy kreme and the low carb diet" and found your blog in the process.

Best of luck.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home